Well Woman Massage combines a variety of massage techniques to address your individual needs. You lead the way by sharing with your massage therapist what concerns you would like addressed during your treatment. Whether it's quiet respite or specific pain relief, this massage will help you feel better so you can be better.
Every massage is designed to enhance your sense of wellbeing. All massages incorporate the following:
- Skin replenishing oil or lotion.
- Tension relieving heat pack applied to problem areas.
- Soothe aching muscles with pain relieving lotion or gel.
- Conclude with warm hand and foot cleanse.
Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can help address a number of health issues including:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.